Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Have you ever got bullied by people around you?
Whether it's people you work with, people you live with etc....
Why do they bully you?
Is it because you are too friendly? too easy-going? So they take you for granted, and start to pile SHIT on you?
Really confused now...
Will speaking up make a difference? Or will it just make things worse? What if the person is somebody that you have to face everyday? What if that person control your fate? What if??
So if you manage to speak up? How is life going to be after the "Speaking Up" session?
I hate confrontation... Is it really necessary?

All this is really getting me down... Just pondering on this... Makes me so tired...

Went to the Fiesta Japanese Resturant at Causeway Point for lunch with 6 other colleagues of mine!!! Food wasn't too bad, 6 out of 7 of us, order the same set meal...kinda funny huh??? Finally got to taste chawamush (steam egg), one of my fave dish, been a while since i had japanese food...had a salmon sushi, a soft shell crab handroll....yum yum
Maybe we should do this more often, that is, if my wallet can take the pinch...LOL

So got your money? FP... You know what to do??? Wahahahaha...
By the way, if ya sick...get well soon okay???

It's midweek!!!! Cheers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOLD U SO MANY TIMES TAT I AM NOT OF OF THE TOTO WINNER!!!! ELSE WHY AM I STILL IN THE OFFICE????

Btw, all the japanese food tat u mentioned are my favourites. I'm a jap-food lover too. *_<