Saturday, June 11, 2005

GSS

Great Singapore Sale....
Have anybody found any great bargains?? Please let me know okay?? I admit, i'm a shopping freak...
I'm a guy who like to shop...but like most guys, we shop specifically.(at least that what i do)
but as the years pass by, seems like there isn't much stuff to look forward too. And the stuffs that are on sale, still require lots of Vitamin M, which i don't have a lot :( That SUCKS!!!

Anybody can tell me how to get more Vitamin M, Think i really need more of that!!! Wahahahahaha
Most people buy ToTo or 4D....but i don't do that! Hmmm...looking at the amount of money my parents throw in every month in hope of winning something... really turn me off.... I think, over the year the amount probably add up to a 10 of thosand...and what are the return they got back?? Probably less then 10K.....

Looking forward to the diving trip...

Lake Toba...Wonder how is the place like...Heard my tution teacher talked about it before... It's supposed to be a very beautiful place. But with all the recent earthquake and the rumor that Lake Toba might actually erupt after being dormant for so long...
Hmmm.....exotic place laced with danger.....sound pretty cool...

No comments: