Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sometimes I wonder if I should have keep mum about my failed relationship. Yeah, I feel better with people around u, encouraging u, tellin u 2 move on, feel good about yourself...blah blah...etc

But why do I get e feeling tat i'm being joked abt? Am I petty? Or just thinking too much?

Why do people always try 2 link me up with stuff tat doesn't concerns me?
Yeah..."I'm single, but i'm nt tat desperate 2 get settle with just any gal!"

Example, new gal join my department. So? Seriously I don't really care if she's 18 or 35. Whether she's single or attached? This and that! "I DON'T CARE!!"

So what if she's single and fits everything tat I look 4 in a gal? I always believe in tis, "Don't shit at where you eat!!" Don't want to change the only place where I can have some peace (provided my boss and seniors don't give me shit) into a place of unpleasant memories if things goes wrong....

Shitty thoughts....Argh

No comments: