Saturday, July 09, 2005

another weird idea....

After i have done scuba-diving....
I chance upon another website, offering sky-diving....
Should i even think about it???
So who's game????

Hmmm.....
Can't sleep, although i have to work tomorrow, just feel that the 2 days break is never enough.... Time just whizz by....before you know i, it's back to work and back to lessons....
Everything is so routine....and what the hell is wrong with the gals i know???
I'm just a simple guy who want to go out...that's all!!! What i get?? No replies after smsing her, or just mono-phrase replies from another....Why is it so hard???
I know i'm lacking in the looks department, but beside that i'm just an ordinary guy! I would eat you up....ARGHHHH...it's so frustrating....

I hate all this....

No comments: