Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What's there to look forward too?

These few days i kept asking myself these really dumb questions...
What's am i doing? Why am i here? What purpose do i served?
It's like i'm in the Matrix...am i a real human being? or just another battery

What kind of difference can i make? In my own life and other people's lives?
So confused!!! I feel so aimless...
Like dropping into a bottomless pit, free falling deeper into the void.

Why am i doing this diploma course? What do i hope to achieve?
To earn more money? To go higher up the corporate ladder?
If it's to make more money, i'm sure there's probably faster ways to make money...
To find a better job? Maybe....

When i was attached, i know i have to upgrade myself...so that i can provide my loved one with at least a decent lifestyle
But now i'm all alone...
What the motivation to push myself?
Ask a friend this, her reply was, "That's easy mah, go get yourself a girlfriend lor"

Haha...easier said then done

I think i need to set some sort of goals for myself...but what? Any advice?

Who can give me some answers?

I should be busy revising my notes for the upcoming test, instead i'm wasting my time pondering over all this crap.

No comments: