Wednesday, September 14, 2005

iPod Nano.....i want

I WANT a iPOD Nano!!!!
I want, I want!!!!!!
see this gal having it on the MRT today....it's so COOL!!!! 0_0

Didn'’t go to work today, because I have to accompany my mum to the Singapore General Hospital for a appointment. Apparently, she felt a small lump at her lower left cheek, and since she can'’t speak any English, I have to act as her interpreter.
She really worried about it.…keep thinking if it might be something more serious than it could really turn out to be…

Actually I hate going out with her though…but as a filial son that I am :P if I don't, who will??? My younger brother? If he'’s that dependable in the first place, I won'’t have to be here now.… Come to think of it, what is he doing now? Probably still lying in his sack. Lazy Ass!!
Back to my mum.… why do I hate hitting the street with her? I think it must be her tendencies to complain at the slightest matter that she encounter, whether it is or is not her business. Be it waiting at the counter or waiting for the lift? She can go, “blah blah, why is it taking so long? What is that receptionist doing? Why is she taking her own sweet time? etc etc….

Arghhh…. enough said!!!

I hate it, but she my mum… and I still love her...…
/me blushed…

Here's some pic i took at chinatown while i was there for lunch with my mum...


Hou Yi and the seven suns....i think
that's the theme for the Mid-Autumm Festival...i guess...


Pomole...is it spell this way???


Apparently this store's moon-cake is very good....the quene was Damn long...


and it ain't cheap either...a small box like this cost will set you back by 6 bucks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google and Microsoft both claim victory in court
The clich that no one wins in court but the lawyers was turned on its head yesterday when both Google and Microsoft claimed victory in their ongoing fight over former Redmond employee Kai-Fu Lee.
Hey, you have a distinctive blog. I'll be sure to revisit.

I have a hosting site. It covers hosting related stuff!

Anonymous said...

Google and Microsoft both claim victory in court
The clich that no one wins in court but the lawyers was turned on its head yesterday when both Google and Microsoft claimed victory in their ongoing fight over former Redmond employee Kai-Fu Lee.
Hallo, bin ein wenig gesurft und fand dein blog. Ich denke du hast ein interessantes Thema hier. Auf jeden Fall werde ich dich und dein blog zu den Favoriten nehmen.

Notebook

Grüße und alles Gute ! :-)