Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tired...

REally getting tired these days...
everybody in office who sees me...ask me the same question.
"Why are you so tired?"
How to tell them? I'm playing in a lot of bball games...
Just this week, tues and wed....follow by sat and sun...
I think my body is totally exhausted....
I need some rest... any somebody kind enough to give me some massage mah?


-----

Seems like things between LL and her b/f is all sort out...
So happy for her...think the only thing left for her is to QUIT SMOKING!!!
in case you are reading this....Yes, i hope you kick the habit soon, so the next time i go out with you. I don't have to stand beside a rubbish bin and wait for you to finish smoking...Okay??? :P

-----

Looks like playing in the inter-con games has it perks after all...
the CC i'm representing...has promise us a oversea trip if we could actually win the tournment...
Guess where are we going? USA...
Sound really good, but i really wonder if we can actually go that far in the tournment....
I seriously think we are lacking in depth... Nothing to think about actually...
I'll just remember this "Never count your chicks before the egg hatches"
LOL...

Oh yeah...the winning streak continues....wahahahaha, love the feeling...

No comments: