Friday, November 25, 2005

happy....so happy....

Why? Don't know...
just feel happy...
reached office at 2.30pm today....LOL
Went to SLT upon my supervisor's request to get new replacements for a faulty part...
If only, i get to do this every week...Waahahahahah

Just in a super happy, cheery mood today, can't think of any special reasons...
Could it be i'm working with my fave senior today?
Or? because i get to go into office late? Or, it's my last working day?
Hmmm...whatever it is....
If only i can be like this everyday...

The recent re-org of the whole department is creating a lot of rumors, and scares among my co-workers...
For me? Nothing much have changed...still reporting to the same supervisor, and with her being so nice to me lately
Was kinda worried that i might have a new boss...LOL...
She mentioned that she gonna assign me with a new job scope.
Kinda worried, but excited...
i feel that it's a challenge...I hope that i'm able to match up to the task though...
think i'm getting lazy and sloppy at this current work i'm doing...

Hahaha...but i better not count my chicks before the eggs hatch...
Think i better just observe how things goes these couple of weeks...

Just received my Chartered Challenge Trophy...




yeah yeah...you people can say all you want about me showing off...
but i have it, DO you? Wahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congraz to your championship :)
u bring glory to chrt !

average_brian said...

thanks!!! Shirley jie jie :P
wahahaha
must give me yr support next year wor!!!
hahaha