Wednesday, February 22, 2006

should be studying now...but instead i'm here blogging again...
argh....hate it when i do this particular subject...
was never good at anything analog....
so i guess modules with the word "analog" in them, is probably gonna make my life hell...
just like this module...Analog Communication System...Who the hell wanna learn all this??
Hai...but i guess i dun have much of a choice either...
get it over and done with....

Some pictures from my recent Cruise trip...

Well...it's obvious which cruise liner i took....once you see this picture :P


With Penang behind us...


It was still between the 15 days of Chinese New Year, thus the setup at Gurney Plaza, Penang


M, I, C, K, E, Y.....m, o, u, s, e.......mickey mouse!!! Notice the canny resemblence
wahahahahahaha....


Ship behind me while we head to Patong Beach


Beautiful Patong beach....And my pretty girlfriend too!!

No comments: