Thursday, April 20, 2006

Skipped lesson...

Just wasn't in the mood to be going to school for today's lesson...
Could it be the weather??? It's been raining the whole afternoon...
I don't know... maybe i'm just the kind of person easily affected by stuff/elements around me...
Wahahahaha...
What the hell am i talking about...

Is there even a Hell??? Hmm...

So i just took the MRT in the oppsite direction and headed towards City Hall...
was getting hungry... wondering what to have for dinner...
When this stuck me...

Always wanted to give it a try ever since it had reach Singapore's Shore...
Just didn't have the chance nor time...
I'm sorry, my dear... I know we once promised to go there makan together...
Well, guess my craving got the better off me...

I had the Charbroiled Mushroom burger.... it was huge... and it is indeed nicer than Burger King's Mushroom Swiss Double...
And i was even given the option of adding bacon or onion rings in it...
Everything was served pipping hot...ala Mos Burger's style...
Yummy.....

Had my dinner, finish the newspaper while i was there....
was walking out of Suntec toward the MRT to go back...

Saw lots of those voluteers sling those big big donation box collecting donation for the elders
kinda wonder how was it like? to be sling that across your shoulder...
Maybe i should give it a try....
How does it feel to be doing a good deed, not just donating money, but actually contributing some sweat (Eeeekks) for a good cause...
Well...all i did was popped some loose changes...and left...
How was i supposed to feel??? Good?

I don't know... just nothing...
kinda like numbed...
hahahaha....
What the hell is wrong with me???

No comments: