Thursday, May 04, 2006

slipping into depression...

Can't get a grip on myself at all.
Slipping back to the depressing mood i had a couple of weeks ago...

What am i 煩 about this time?

It's been 1 month since i took over Pianhong's job scope...
Yes, it's a boring job...
It's in a corner...
There's nobody to talk to me...

But i like that... at least nobody to disturb me, no prying eyes to watch what i'm doing.
and most importantly, my work is being acknowledged and appreciated.

What must everything be judged my qualification??? Just because i do not have my dip, it means that i'm unable to perform the job scope of a Assistant engineer??? WTF
Lame....
Can't expect much when you haf crap/rubbish managing the department...
Arghhh....

What am i gonna do??? I really don't wanna to go back to what i was doing...
neither do i wanna do the 12 inch job...
it's a 吃力不討好的工作. Hmmm....工作 seems like a too kind word to be used.
think i should repharse it.... Shit.... seems more suitable...

How???

Why must everything be based on the qualification that you have???
but not on your ability???

No comments: