Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bo liao Topics....

Was out for lunch in the afternoon with MT,E*Y* and ZP....
So the four of us were talking about cars...
As ZP is from PRC and with the launch of the new China-made car, the Cherry QQ.... So MT was asking him if he would support his country exports by buy the QQ??
given that all the other choices of cars that he can purchase is similar in specification.
He said that he would...
This gets me thinking....Will you support your own country products???
beside getting Singaporean girlfriend, of course.. Wahahaha...

So we had lunch...And we walked by this store selling Tupperware...
So E*Y* asked if given 2 pieces of tupperware, one made in Japan, the other in China..,
Which would you buy???
I pondered for a while... And replied! Of course the "japan" one lah...

So I was wondering...Sometimes it make people 'sian' to find that the stuffs that they purchased have the "Made in China" tab inside...
So I was suggesting, what if I sell a product that is made in China, but I print the "Made in China" wording in japanese...Will it work??? Will the consumer buy the product???
They would probably think it's made in Japan...Would they??? Hahahahaha
Well, I'm not deceiving anybody...Am I???
I did stated that it's made in China, just that it's in japanese what!!!
Wahahahaha.....

No comments: