Sunday, August 27, 2006

And the countdown begins...

Yes yes...i'm back for another blog post...
It's countdown time to a fabulous oversea trip again...
i'm happy yet unhappy at the same time...
Happy, because all my loved ones are on this oversea trip with me!!!
Unhappy, because of this trip, i gonna miss my first outing with all the brothers from my night class to Genting Highlands.
Well, in life, you win some, you lose some... Can't have everything the way you want it.
Hahahaha....

So what have i been doing???
Hmm... according to my calendar...
I have played 4 games this whole week... 3 for my Chong Ghee Sport Club in the Chong Pang Cup. 1 game for Chartered in the Inter-company Games...
(won all the games, of course)
And the weekend before, particpated in the New Balance Realrun at Sentosa.
A gruely 10km run across road, sand and trail...and my timing??? a lousy 1hr 25mins
I had never fared well in running... at least not in those long distance run, but like i always say, "It's the satisfaction you get from crossing the finishing line!"
To me, timing doesn't matter :P
And of course, all this in the company of my brother and my sweetest darling :)
Coming up this Saturday, i'm gonna give biathlon a try too... a 800 metre swim in open sea and 1.5 km run at East Coast!
Kinda worried, with all the recent news of people collapsing halfway through all this kind of events.
Imagine this, those who collapsed are people who had been consistantly training for this sort of events. And me, i just trying to push myself for it. Seriously
i hope nothing happen to me...
Hahahahaha... I'm sure i'm gonna be fine...
YEAH!!!!
And yes, the small matter of clearing my yearly IPPT this tuesday... I hope i pass...
hai...

Well, it been a great week!!! and the next two weeks is gonna be even better!!!
Cheer and good night everybody!!

No comments: