Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ever been hit on by a gal?

No, I don’t mean getting hit or slapped by a gal for no apparent reason. It’s more of a gal making some form of small talk or flirting with you. At least that how I felt when this new gal talked to me yesterday while I was waiting to collect a certain lot. It is possible that I’m thinking too much too! Such things never happened to me before, so I really don’t know…

She just hinted that she comes over to Singapore very often, even on her off-days; ask if I’m interested to meet up (She isn’t local). Even when I told her that it’s quite unlikely that we could meet up. She even ask me for my number (which I didn’t gave). She asked if I had a g/f, and when I told her I just came out of a relationship, she comment that, “Like me, single-hood is good also mah!!!” I was like…erm…erm!!!

Either I’m thinking too much (a tendency that I have all the time), or I should have asked her for a number or something. Ha ha ha ha…

Today we went out to Causeway Point for lunch in a LORRY, yes, your eyes are not playing trick on you. A LORRY!!! Guess who drove it?? CW aka 医生, which is so funny… the only person sitting in front with CW is KP, as she’s pregnant, can’t expect her to be climbing up the back of the lorry. Along with EY, JL, Yap and me we sat on the back of the lorry. Along the way, it started pouring…DAMN, so we had no choice but to alight at the nearest bus stop and catch a bus to Causeway Point instead…what a joke!!!


Today is the last day, Ah Ben is gonna be in Singapore. He is returning to Sarawak with his wife and daughter. For how long? He didn’t say. Just mention that his wife doesn’t really like the lifestyle here, which I can’t disagree… Living in Singapore is really more hectic than expensive. As compared to living in Malaysia, life is definitely less expensive and less hectic. With a 1k plus salary, you can drive a car already… In Singapore, sure you can drive a car, in your dreams…

Star Wars is opening on the 19th of May….Finally!!!

2 comments:

* JaNice* said...

: ) this a good start..
but y long-d again??
take care!!
just go for it if you think it's worth it!!
all the best!! update me k? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow........ seemed like that girl have been "spying" on u. Seldom a girl will be so open in asking u for phone#. Hey, u playing hard to get izzit???