Saturday, May 21, 2005

Today is my off-day. Feeling restless to do anything, wanted to wake up at 7am to go swim at the Yishun Safra Club, but even when the alarm clock went off, I still couldn’t wake up. So I just gave up the idea of going for a swim… Just one of my excuses….

Didn’t had anything to do, just lazied around and surf the internet for the whole morning. till my mum woke up and insisted that I accompany her to NTUC and have lunch with her. We just didn’t know what to eat. Probably both of us are totally sick and tired of the food Kopitiam has to offer. And since we didn’t know what to eat? We just settle for KFC, which happen to be one of her favorite. She had the OR fillet burger, while I had the Zinger burger. Just chatted with her what I was going to be doing today and tomorrow.

Today I’m caught Star Wars Episode III with JL at Causeway Point. The movie was really good!!! The visual effect was really great!! Light-saber fighting was at its best. And the show really tied up lot of loose ends. I really like the scenes where you can see the inner struggle that anakin skywalker have to deal with! How he felt so helpless when facing thing that he can't control!! Cool!!!

After the movie, we met up with FP for the Sakae Sushi Buffet. Didn’t ate much, 3 head, only finished 20 plus plates…pathetic… Maybe the three of us just have small stomach, so we could only eat so little. Hahahaha But I really had a good time chatting with them and having sushi.

Good new!!! Chartered finally pass the Stupid TS audit… So no more stupid last minutes faking about everything. Which I feel it’s a joke. But as what everybody told me, it’s the same everywhere. It doesn’t matter!!! Audit is audit!!!

After dinner, the three of us slowly walk to TK’s place where JL and me is going to be spending the night there! Why? Because, tomorrow we are going to be one of his “brother” for his wedding!!! Whole new experience for me!!! Anyway, when we got there, TK’s brother, Stanley, was with him. We chatted, look through his photo album. Nice album by the way!!! Wonder if next time, mine will be as nice as his???

Next JL and me left for FP’s place which was just couple of stone throw (LOL) away. We just had red wine. Correction!! JL and me had a few glass of red wine while FP just took a few sip!!! Why like that one!!! Tonight seems to be the night where I had the most amount of red wine ever!!! Felt really shiok…maybe I should be doing this more often!!! Think I got a bit tipsy, but not drunk ☺

While drinking away, I got to look at FP’s wedding album, which was just a nice as TK’s. I’m so envious… even though I’m the kind of guy who shuns taking photographs. Maybe when I find the right gal, I will just throw my hesitation away and just into the studio with her and get snappy away… Hahaha

Talk about all the lousy, the funny, the sad, and crazy stuff in life with them. Maybe it’s just the alcohol, or maybe I just want to be heard… glad to have friends like them!!

By the time JL and me got back to TK’s place, it’s like near 2am already. Quickly washed up and get some sleep for TK’s BIG day tomorrow, or should I say today??

No comments: