Friday, May 06, 2005

Love is not time, is timing....
Hahahaha....funny....that's all

Thanks for all the smses and emails, i'm getting back on my feet liao...

It's a mistake and i just got to learn from it! That's all! Not much too be thinking about anymore.
Like a book, when you finish the chapter, you just have to close it and put it down. That's how life works...

Thanks, KKK, for the offer, but not free this weekend, can't go find you to take me go jalan jalan...hahahaha


Finally it's my off-day, after 4 tough days, especially when you have to work with my senior...


Like, PR said... you still young lah!!! If somebody can forget such a long relatioship and get together with somebody new within a month. You should know liao lah. Rome is not bulit in a day. Probably, even before you somebody is wooing her liao le. And the distance le? You are here, she is there. Aiyah bound going to happen one lah! Just sooner or later! You still young lah! Still have lots of chances one lah! Always hate it when people say that i'm young!!! Makes me feel like a kid!!! Maybe when i'm at my workplace i'm really a kid to all of them. So that's why all of them treat me like a younger brother...

"Shuai" (good-looking) How do you define "Shuai"? I know this word doesn't have anything to do with me, But i hate it when those PRC colleagues use it on me. Firstly, Could you all please stop it! It's really getting on my nerve. But as the good colleagues i am, i can't lose my temper with you ladies over this sort of petty matter!!! Secondly, i know how i look and i'm 1000% sure i'm nowhere near "shuai", so either you people are having a good time making fun of me, or you are just plain blind!!!!

That's all for tonight....


Hai...she just had to turn up and screw all my offdays up....DAMN!!!

No comments: