Wednesday, May 04, 2005

i'm back!!!

Finally the long weekend is over, it's been a daze! Totally don't know what i was doing neither do i know what i was thinking about. Some personal problems surfaced...realised that i wasn't as strong as i thought i am. Something to take note about!!!

I just felt it was stupid for her to be with somebody just within a month. I mean...what can he give her? Is there even any form of like or love in it? I really can't think of it. She's terribly upset over the breakup, i can understand that. But that guy! He's just providing her some company and for that she's with him? I thought she knew the difference between Company and Love....apparently i was Wrong...very wrong...But who am i to judge???

Thanks you guys who had noticed that something was wrong with me. and thanks for the concern. I think i just need to try and shift my focus in life. Can't be standing at the same spot forever. It's hurts.... but slowly the tears are drying up... nothing much to be sad about. I chose this path... and i even if i had to walk all the way alone to the end, so be it...i guess...

i can't believe that i'm hoping for lessons to start as soon as possible...i'm going crazy!!!


Congrat and Congrats... Mag!!!! or should i say Mrs Lye!!!!! Wahahahahaha....

Regarding the big boss issue...shourded in secrecy it is.... but as my source :P tells me.... he's fine....
Sources say that he probably offended somebody in the past, and that somebody or some group just waited for their chance to take revenge...and just like that he was "head-shoted"
Don't know what are his plans for now...

2 comments:

* JaNice* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
* JaNice* said...

it's good to hear from u again..
life is moving on..
anyway, mag is getting married?bt then, who's the"lye"?her goin-to-be-husband? do i noe him?
:) let me know k?