Sunday, May 29, 2005

today.....busy busy

Today is my second off day... Wanted to sleep in late and get myself prepared for the FFBL match tonight...
Alas i wasn't able too... Waken up by my mum at around 8:45am, she was asking me if i had got the free radio clock that came along with the new cordless phone she brought at Courts recently. I told her, "No, i haven't went to redeem it yet!", "Can i do it next week?" She replied, "the offer is only until the 31st of May, and they are only open till 1.30pm today."

Looks like i have to go down then...but i'm so freaking tired!!! I only slept at 5am... after talking with LL on the phone...

Headache.... Don't think i can rely on my brother to go... he's so damn LAZY!!!!! I hate that....

I lazied for half an hour, washed up, called the place to confirm if they are really open and if there is any more radio clock for me to redeem, don't want to waste the trip down if it's all given out.

The lady sounded rather nice.... Left my name with her, so that she will know that i'm the guy who is without a warrenty card.

Took the mrt to Orchard....walked to the building, reached the 3rd floor where the office is.... the recepetion was empty...
The lady came out, looks like a twenty plus year old gal to me, had a really sweet voice, bad complexion though, tried to hide it with make-up...

She was really sweet... I think i should have ask her for a number or something... But i didn't!! I just hestiated... And i left...

I don't know why i had these sort of thoughts... Maybe i'm getting desperate.... Maybe i just want any Mary, Nancy or Lucy...
I don't know...
Why do i fall in love with every woman i see who shows me the least bit of attention???

...............................................

Met up with JR at Orchard again, we are going for dinner together before we head to the FFBL match at Unity Sec Sch.
Just walk aimlessly from the mrt, through Wisma, through Taka... headed to Herren....
And JR's g/f was in the area and wanted to drop by before meeting up with her friends for dinner...
What a nice gal... Lucky JR... I guess it was right for him the give up the previous relationship to be with this gal...
I suggested to have dinner at NYDC, but the one at WheelLock Place was damn packed and we gave up waiting in the queue and settle for Sushi instead....

Think i ate too little... I'm so hungry now... How i wish i have somebody to cook for me now... Any takers??? Whahaha

Think once i dozed off to dreamland, i won't feel hungry anymore...

As for the FFBL match...Yup we won!!!! so it's been 3 wins since the opening defeat by last year champions....Let's just hope the team can keep up the good work!!!!

No comments: