Friday, August 12, 2005

Poor Me...

Looking at my bank A/c via internet banking just now....
:,(
Inside really pitiful....so empty....
Realised i spent a bomb on all sort of stuffs just this month...and with pay-day still more than a week away...
Looks like i have to start bring instant Milo and Gardenia bread to work liao... wahahaha

Took some pic of the stuff i got this month....
Heart pain when i look at my bank a/c, but feel so shiok.....when i see my new toys!!!


First, i got this ring at TianPo with Esther and Perene.....

Looks pretty neat!!! I must say....

The white version of this watch is finally back....and without any second thoughts,
i grabbed it the moment i saw it at West Mall....No need to wear the Swatch anymore,
No more memories....

My new Cell phone.... Possibly the most powerful 2G phone currently on the market....
And it MINE!!!! Wahahahahaha

Well, with me changing to a new mobile, you won't expect my younger brother to be lagging behind either..
But what surprised me was, he's willing to settle for such a simple phone after using a N7610...
Strange....

Finally....all my loot for the month....

Please don't envy me...i'm just a poor techie....

Good night...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 210 pounds on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the boots are around 350 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 190 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 230 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?