Sunday, August 14, 2005

Random thoughts...

Just back from a gruesome basketball match....
We lost again...
Feel so down...
We couldn't defend as a team...
Neither could we attack as a unit...
there is no corrdination of any sort...
When i talking to my Chartered team-mate, when we were going back together.
I asked him, " How can we expect to win like this?"
Guess what his reply was??? "We are not playing to win in the first place."
I was like ?!!??!!?
If we weren't playing to win, so why bother to play anyway???
Isn't it a waste of time???

I think i'm obsessed with winning... I want to win in anything i play in...
Be it just a friendly match or a match against a lousy team...
I just want to WIN...
I hate that losing feeling....
Especially when the player from the oppsing team says to you, "Hey, good game!!"
I was like....WTF???? How could it be a good game when we lost to your team?
It wasn't as if it was a one-sided contest....but i feel that both sides were evenly matched...
I HATE THIS!!!! I want to start winning some games....
I feel that if we lost too much games, we might actually lose the desire to win anymore....

Now if only i can start applying this to my daily life and not just on playing basketball....
ARGHHhhhhh

No comments: