Monday, October 30, 2006

Can anybody else give me answers instead???

I'm so VEXED...
Why do i have to be the only one person to be providing answers....
from all the questions???
Does anybody know how terrible it is to be sandwiched between two women...
Why can't things just go straight to each other??? Why through me???
Will it be the same case to in the future???
Is this the result of being to easy-going??? Is this what you get from being
a "yes" man to the important people in your life?

I HAVE MY OWN STAND TOO...why can't anybody agree with my stand?

So so so 煩
I have decided what i wanna to do...how things is gonna be done...
Enough said...

Mind-splitting headache since this morning...
and does anybody even ask me about it???
Hahaha...

If only, life is as simple as 1+2=3...
if only......

No comments: