Sunday, November 19, 2006

Update...

It's been a while since i last updated my blog...
Maybe I'm losing interest???
I don't know...

Just came out of a three test paper week...
it was a horrible week, none of the three papers that i took,
i could be confident enough to say that "I will ace it"
Sadly but true... that's how unprepared i was
:(

Looks like i got to work doubly hard for the next coming exams.
Arghhh....

Attended Li Hui's wedding at Marriott Hotel...
Lot's of pretty ladies from the bride's side, because the bride is a nurse working at TTSH
thus all the pretty missy around.


Group photo with the groom

The ladies...part 1

The ladies again..part 2

Nice portrait...

At the table...

Tammi and Choo Wei

Me and Gu Feng

Exchange of ring between the couple

Wedding favor of the night

Food was pretty good...
I had loads of red wine... it's been a while i drank so much...
Of cos lah, i didn't get drunk... Where got so easy one?

No comments: