Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Away from home entry

Not at home for these past few days.
No, i'm not running away from home, neither am i "liu liang-ing" outside...
hahaha

Just having a taste of what life will be like in the near future....

From what i see, life in future ain't as easy as i had expected it to be...
LOL

maybe i'm just now....
i don't know....
the usually undecisive me....so unlike my star sign, but then again...
i could never figure out exactly which sign i belong too....Wahahahah

All i can say is life would function better if some ground rules are laid out...
But do you want to live your life like a function???? hai...
I don't...

All i can say is....
If i have my OWN place...
i won't want to make my own life so difficult...

Afterall, it is MY own place...i set my own rules instead of abiding to other people's...

Am i selfish?? by saying all this??
Well, i think i'm not...
Afterall, a home is a place, where you can be stressless and relax at...
not some place where every little thing irritates ya...

No comments: