Thursday, April 28, 2005

freaking day!!!

I still can’t believe what I read…
But I don’t think I have a choice of whether to accept or not.
Like she said she’s move on, and she’s happy.
I guess she’s right! Things are not the same as 3 years ago. The main difference here? There’s somebody else waiting in the wing…
Hope you will be happy in the arms of your newfound love!!!
And i can totally give up an hope of a patch back....
Pls don't contact me anymore, it's just for the better...

Freaking day…lots of bad news been circulating in my head…
First, the above one I just mentioned…
Second, the big head in my department is gone… Why?? I have no idea either…
it's just so sudden!!! And just yesterday i was having breakfast with him and my supervisor...and in a puff!
He's out of the company... Sad?? Not really, course i'm not really close too him nor does my job requires me to report direct to him...But he's such a good boss, in my other colleagues' eyes....
How did this happen??? That's the only thought that i have in my mind....
How? How?

Hopefully more will be reveal in the coming weeks....imagine a director level personel can just disappear over-night! What else can't happen...Life is so unpredictable and fraglie...

All the best to him though....he's a good man!!! God will watch over good people like him...Sigh...


An quan gan (sense of security)....what is that??? I really wonder....just because i'm 6 feet tall. Do you measure An Quan Gan by one's height???

Anyway...i don't have anybody in my life now to give her that feeling....YES!! Her....i'm totally straight!!!

No comments: