Sunday, April 24, 2005

Really tired…. can’t sleep….

Don’t you think the human being is the strangest creature in the world???
I do! Course I’m one of those strange one….
It’s been a month or so since I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 plus years….
Everything is like such a bloody swirl…I really felt a part of me has suddenly died.
Why is it that people don’t cherish what the have, only to regret when they have lost it?
Been pondering on this question for weeks….
I really wish I had never initialed the breakup…and I really want her back…

I found my best love, but I didn’t treasure her.
I felt regretful after that
It’s the ultimate pain in the world
If God can give me another chance, I will tell her three words
“I Love You”
And if God want me to set a time limit, I’ll say this love will last ten thousand years.

No comments: