Sunday, May 22, 2005

As promised i will now continue the second part,
I got home around 2 plus, took a bath and straight away i'm on my bed...off to meet miss zhou!!! lol
I sort of lost track of whatever is going on in the house, until 7 plus, my brother knock on my room's door to wake me up to have dinner... Fish porridge was served for dinner with beancurd....

My plan for the night was to head on down to CHIMJES to catch the FA Cup final between Asernal and Man U, but as i was tired and lazy to change into something decent to head on down to town area, i opt for the next available option, which was to go the ex Yishun Seafood compound and catch the 'Live' match there instead...

we got there around 9.30 and was really lucky to find a half table available, the other half were occupied ny two uncles drinking beer... i got to see first-hand how the two uncles actually flirted (hmm..can i use that word) with the 啤酒 mei... Aiyoh, so old like still must give the gal such a different time....
Just made some small talk with them...about the soon to be broadcast match, about NS...blah blah
Ordered lot of food, rojak...BBQ chicken wings, oyster egg...and lot of tea...and lemon tea for my brother...

At 10pm, the match commenced!!! Man Utd was taking the game to Asernal, and was very unlucky to not get anything from all their attacks. Alas the match ended in a draw by full-time, and also a draw after 30 minutes of extra-time...
Everything was to be decided by penalty kick....
Paul Scholes's shot was SAVED by Lensman and Asernal won the FA Cup...Leaving Man Utd third in the Perimership with no silverware of any kind. In short, this is a distasteous season for them!!! (p/s: i'm not a fan of either team)

By the time everything ended and walking home with my bro, we got back at around 2 plus in the morning...

Took a shower... And i played Warcraft with my brother till.....i can't remember the time...and just dozed off in bed.

Life is good...

No comments: