Sunday, May 22, 2005

I chose to forget, I want to forget and Yes, i mind!!!

Weird title for my entry?? but i think it's the only right that say this again.
It's meant for anybody who can grasp the meaning of it...

I had a wonderful time last night, lazing around at home with the company of my dad, mum and brother. it's been a long time since everybody is present for dinner. (my family rule! Everyone must sit at the dining table for dinner) Yes, i'm a very homely person. Although my mum can be nagging at me or my brother all the time, but we are pretty much immune to it and just treat it as though she's singing her heart out... I hope that my new SO will be able to be like me and spend sometime with my family... Talked to my mum, about how and what she actually did, in certain ways, added pressure to my past relationship.

Nothing much to grumble about...it's just a causal sunday...

Yeah, take care of yourself, Janice...

No comments: