Sunday, May 22, 2005

Vesak Day....

Today is Vesak Day. Also a public holiday, which means i don't have to go to work, althought half the people in singapore also don't work on Sun. It's just one of the lucky long weekend i have, since i switch to the sunday swing shift system.

Just couldn't climbed out of bed, last night warcraft session with my brother. Been so long since i played that game, and honestly i suck at it now... i can't even win my brother!!! And with the practise he is getting (lazing around at home all the time)better and better... I am so envious of him. At least he still can't win me in basaketball! I still have i can haolian to him... hahaha

Woke up at 10am after the non-stop nagging by my mum, who insist that i wake up to eat the vegetarian bee hoon she had brought. I really hate it!!! I'm like going 25 year old, and i'm still treated like a kid by her. Yeah, people will scold me and say that i'm 生在福中不知福...where to find a mum so good??? who get breakfast for her son so early in the morning!!! you are such an ungrateful brat!!!

But, But...if i'm hungry, i can go get my own breakfast...i have no problem with that! If i don't feel like getting breakfast, then i just wait to noon time and get brunch altogther... i don't see what's the fuss is about.

Anyway i appreciate what you have done! Mum...

Up so early, i read the morning papers, nothing much beside Asernal clinching the FA Cup!!! Surf the net, cleared some annoying emails...

Since i'm going to be meeting up my poly classmates for dinner at the Herren Marche @ 5pm, i decided that it's time i bring that pair of over-sized Levi's jean i got at a really cheap price and get it alter before it just slide of my hip one day, it's like 2 inch extra on the side, and with me slimming down during these 2 months... better to get it done!!! So i went to Far East Shopping Centre, don't really like to go there. But no choice, after checking out some forums online, the two place that does prety neat job in altering jeans is either at FESC or QWSC(queensway shopping centre). Going to QWSC alone is so far, so FESC is the best option. Got there, walked around looking for a decent looking shop, found 1 and was told to collect it next week. (keeping my finger cross, hope they can do a good job... Cos that jean happened to be in my design and cutting)

After settling the jeans issue, i still left with an hour++ till i meet up with the guys. Feeling hungary, i went to the Mac at Shaw House Shopping Centre, grab a burger and did some net surfing to kill time.

Around 4.45pm, i start to make my way to Herren, along the way...so many pretty faces all over the streets...been a while since i actually strolled so leisurely... missing all the views. Hahaha...

Got to Herren at 5pm, but as expected none of the guys are there yet! What the hell is wrong with people this day? Why can't they be punctual? Is it really that difficult??? I hate people who are late!! But i guess there's nothing i can do either beside swearing at them in my mind. Wahahaha

Around 30 minutes later, all the guys arrived and we started our feasting... I had a beer, a pork chop, a bowl of vegie and finally the ice-cream dessert!!! Updated each other while we are eating, moaned that school is gonna start in a week time...Jeffery got a new job, in a company that service Fujistu laptops!!! Wow!! Now i know who to look for if i want to get Fujistu lappie.

We left marche at about 7pm and head towards Wisma as Jeffery wanted to get a pair of leather shoes at Bettle Bug, the sale gal is really pretty...hahaha

Got his shoes, we just went our separate ways...

Rest of the night was spent surfing, clearing my unusually messy table, waiting for a friend to chat online... Boring...

So tired... thinking i'm getting old...wahahaha

No comments: