Friday, May 27, 2005

Liverpool won the European Champions League Cup...

WTF!!!! How could this even happpen? What happened to AC Milan???? They were up 3 - 0 just before half time!!!!
How in the world did Liverpool came back with 3 goals and tied the match, still undecided after extra time! And with Jerzy Dudek doing the wobbly legs stunt to deny Shevchenko during the penalty shoot out....

ARGHHHHHH..... I guess Yap is a happy man when he learn about the results....certainly something wonderful for him to cheer about his forsolondunderachieving liverpool....wahahahaha...

Oh not for getting JR, the die hard liverpool fan too.... I guess even a dog will get it's lucky day...

Hangover....slept till 11am....sun is really shining on my butt....everything seems so unreal....luckily, i took the day off from work....if not, i won't know how i'm gonna coped at work...

Nothing much....just when to town to collect my altered jeans (no more super loose, gonna slide down my butt jeans anymore)
went shopping, brought a couple of t-shirts....with rather "special" wordings....I LIKE!!!!

tired....

Why do people can't forget??? The people i'm referring to are a some friends of mine. Why are they even doing things that they are not suppose to do? When both of them are happily (i think) attached with somebody else??? Don't they know that what they are doing or even trying to do....could end up getting 4 people hurt??? Is it worth it??? I ask myself.... I guess i can't give a answer, because such thing never happen to me before. But if you are with somebody, at least don't do anything behind their back... it's wrong... no doubt about it... Saying that you are confuse or it's just the alcohol, doesn't give you any right to even try such things...

I believe there is not absolute right or wrong about the things that you want to do, but you must be able to bear the consenqences of your actions....

Like my dad always tells me, Think before you do anything!!! Don't end up regretting what you did!!!

Pity, i 领悟 all this too late, thus i'm now struggling at both my job and studies...

That's life i guess....you only learn when you make mistakes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

l totally agreed with u! How could anyone ended up with 2 person at one time?? Dun they at least feel guilty about it at all??!

Anonymous said...

hai...what to do with them leh? I also don't know lah...
hope they can sort their things out before the actually hurt somebody!!!