Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm sick...

I'm down with a flu, or something i guess...
when i woke up this morning, i was aching all over, and i'm left with only the left side of my nose to breathe...
Wah....so uncomfortable....too much late nights, really taking the toll on me, looks like i'm getting old...

Still i got to drag myself of my bed, into shower, and off to work...got to save some money and see the company doctor instead! Wait if i go to see a doctor outside and get a MC, people will start to say stuff behind the back...
I really wonder if they have anything to gain by back stabbing people??? Or is it just the thrill or joy if doing such stuff that excite them??? Anyway, i don't think i'm that sick enough to get a MC lah... Just felt very very tired. I guess i just need to be more careful in the stuff that i do today.

Finally got my almost full collection of Stephen Chow's movies...Thanks to GF for bring it back for it...Think i'll have a good time watching all of Stephen Chow's classics....

Nowadays less and less people come for the weekly basketball session near my block... No more challenge... but it's good to just purely sweat everything out... and mix around with the uncles... Haha

Getting sleepy after eating the medicine.... but i thought the nurse said they are all non-drowsy one????
Bluff people one....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care huh..... we still need u to score for our CHRT basketball team. :)